Your partner Langmatz -
Bespoke system solutions from the German Alps
Langmatz is a dynamic and innovative plastics and metal processing company. Our customers include companies in the power engineering, telecommunications and traffic engineering sectors throughout Europe.
Our core competencies are the design, development, production and marketing of cutting-edge products. A high rate of in-house manufacturing ensures flexible and cost-efficient production of our systems.
Our customers and their needs are our top priority. We also live up to this claim with the development of customer-oriented system solutions.
- CAD-aided engineering for mechanical / electrical / electronic systems
- Laboratory for materials testing and material ageing tests
- Climatic stress tests according to international standards
- Medium-frequency laboratory for developing and testing radio engineering installations
- Reverberation chamber
- Mechanical test enclosure for material stresses
- In-house tool and mould construction
Marketing, consulting, service
In Germany and the neighbouring European countries our customers can call upon qualified staff at our distribution partners and parent company.
In the Czech Republic, our subsidiary LIC® technika s.r.a. is responsible for servicing the Eastern European market.
A vision drives us forward
The Langmatz vision
Based in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Langmatz GmbH develops, manufactures and distributes innovative systems for the telecommunication, power engineering and traffic engineering sectors.
As a future-oriented business, Langmatz creates new jobs and consolidates its position as a national frontrunner while expanding into selected international markets through close ties to customers and sustainable growth.
The Langmatz mission
Langmatz is a reliable partner for the realisation of customised system solutions and the supply of high-quality products.
- Development and manufacturing at the company is characterised by material usage that is environmentally sound and easy on resources.
- Langmatz is a fair employer that provides sound perspectives and sustainable jobs.
- Our corporate culture based on partnership provides scope for personal development.
- Occupational health and safety management plays a significant role in sustainably preserving the health of our employees.
Our Code of Conduct reflects our corporate values as a reliable partner for our customers and as a fair employer.
The rules and standards described in it form an ethical compass for the daily conduct of our employees in their day-to-day work.
In addition to this, we are aware of our special corporate responsibility towards the environment and society and express this clearly in our business practices and daily work.
The Executive Board is committed to the values contained in this Code of Conduct and expects all employees and managerial staff to exemplify these values in their everyday professional lives in order to contribute to a corporate culture founded on partnership.
One essential element of effective compliance is a whistleblower system. Langmatz GmbH would like to learn from employees, customers, suppliers or third parties of any possible violations of applicable law or internal regulations in the company in order to cease such violations where applicable so that it may conduct itself in a lawful manner.
Terms of sale
60 years langmatz