You should read this if you are applying to our company for employment, and you would like some further details about the information which you provide.
Intended purpose of data processing
To deal with your application; to verify your suitability; to get in touch with you.
Legal framework for processing
- Performance (also) of pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the request of the data subject.
- The data subject consents voluntarily. This is the case with a corresponding declaration of intent.
Description of data subject groups and associated data or data categories
Data subject group: Persons applying to Langmatz GmbH for employment.
Customary and necessary details provided by applicants for the application procedure.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data may be disclosed
- Employees of Langmatz GmbH who are authorised to perform relevant tasks.
- In the event of payment transactions, financial institutions are provided with the information necessary for this purpose.
- External contractors acting as subcontractors (contract processing).
Although in this case access to personal data is generally not the object of the contract, it cannot be ruled out here.
Data transfer to third party states
No data transfer to third party states takes place.
Retention periods and statutory periods for the deletion of data
Your job application documents will be stored for 120 days upon receipt. An extended storage period, e.g. for entry into our permanent pool of applications, can only be granted by your written approval.